Tuesday 22 February 2011

Fresh out of Diigo puns

There is now a worldwide shortage of unused Diigo puns, so I won't even try...

I've used Delicious / del.icio.us / deli.ciou.s or whatever silly configuration they're using at the moment, and have been perfectly happy. Assuming that Yahoo don't sell the product on to a mega-corporation who will only grant access via a package which forces me to watch Jeremy Clarkson and listen to TalkSport with Kelvin Mackenzie, Andy Gray, Richard Keys and other heroes of the enlightenment, Diigo was going to have to offer something special to tempt me away. And to be honest, refusing to respond to my request for an account purely because I have a Warwick email address immediately put me off.

I persevered and used my personal RichardBransonislovelyreally.net account, and since I'm a techno-idiot went to the help video on the Diigo welcome page. Wow - how much information can they throw at you in a shortish clip? A lesson for us there as we go video-crazy. I quickly lost the will to live, so just dabbled.

Verdict? Virtual post-it notes don't really do it for me, so I can't see that I'll be moving away from Delirious unless forced to.

No comments:

Post a Comment