Friday 11 February 2011

Reflection time

Reflection time.

I've been lucky so far in that I've been already reasonably well-versed in Things 1-12. Challenges to come, I think, in future weeks.

As you'll be able to tell from the brevity of this post, my main problem is that I don't have nearly as much time to devote to following up as I'd like. I'm sure I'm not using RSS or Twitter as smartly as I could, and hoped to use 23 Things to push me to explore more. but no time. And I still haven't got over the nagging suspicion that Twitter, Facebook, RSS et al are creating an extra flow of stuff coming at me. Much of it is interesting, but where does the extra time come from? Maybe ignorance is still bliss.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent choice of music - that's one of my favourite ever songs!

    ReplyDelete